Kingston & Surbiton Constituency Labour Party (“the CLP”) owns an office in Kingston-upon-Thames. The CLP is seeking a tenant to share the premises on a long-term basis. Approx  square metres plus use of large meeting/conference room [14 square metres] and kitchen.
Office space to rent
160 London Road, Kingston, KT2 6QW
Approx  square metres plus use of large meeting/conference room and kitchen.
Kingston & Surbiton Constituency Labour Party (“the CLP”) owns an office in Kingston. The CLP is seeking a tenant to share the premises on a long-term basis.
The office is conveniently located on the outskirts of Kingston Town Centre and is within walking distance of Kingston Hospital.
We would ideally like to offer the space to a charity or an organisation in the voluntary or not-for-profit sector. Potential tenants need not share the values of the Labour Party and the CLP will not imply that the tenant and the Labour Party are connected.
We offer the following facilities:
- Open-plan office space with room for up to  desk spaces. This space is accessed through 2 lockable doors and this area would be reserved for the exclusive use of the tenant.
- One designated parking space is available at the rear of the property
- Use of communal kitchen and 2 toilets
- A large meeting/conference room with tables and chairs is also available. This space would be shared with the CLP on a basis to be agreed. Depending on how the room is configured the room can accommodate up to 40 people.
- Total space is approximately 93 square metres (1,000 sq feet)
- The CLP hosts regular monthly all-member meetings in the conference room together with various committee meetings. As many such meetings occur in the evenings the conference room will generally be available for use by the tenant during normal working hours however the CLP would reserve the right to book the conference room during working hours as long as reasonable notice is given to the tenant.
- Utility costs (heat, light, power, cleaning, wi-fi etc) would be shared in the ratio 80% to the tenant and 20% to the CLP on the basis that the tenant will be the principal consumer of such services.
- Council tax would be shared 50:50 and the cost to the tenant would be approximately £2,100 per annum.
- Some reconfiguration & redecoration work would be undertaken by the CLP (and paid for by the CLP) before any tenant moves in
- Basis of tenancy: a licence to occupy would be offered eg for a 5 year term with the tenant having the right to terminate at any time on giving 6 months’ notice. The terms could be extended thereafter by mutual agreement
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org