Welcome to Kingston & Surbiton Constituency Labour Party
Chairperson – Kezia Coleman – firstname.lastname@example.org
Joint Secretaries – Pat Dobson and Becky Way – email@example.com
Membership Secretary – Naomi Bamford-Hurrell
Campaigns Officer – Martin Ellis
Youth Officer – Talia Marie
Women’s Officer – Grace Bollins
Ethnic Minorities Officer – Praveen Kolluguri
Disability Officer – Alice Campbell
Trade Union Liaison Officer – Greta Farian
Political Education Officer – Laurie South
Treasurer – Caoilte O’Connor
LCF: Charles Bamford, Martin Ellis, Helene Hill, Tony Banks, Phil Austin, Kezia Coleman, Nick Draper, Chris Priest, Sally Richardson
Once you are are a member (find the application by clicking this link), registered supporter or registered affiliate your name and e-mail address can be used by the Chair, Secretary and Vice-Chair Membership of this CLP. You will get regular e-mails about what is happening. You will also find meetings publicised here under events.
All members are invited to our monthly meetings at 160 London Road Kingston, KT2 6QW. They always take place on the third Thursday of the month. This is where all members can help decide policy, and take part in discussions and debates often introduced by guest speakers.
Membersnet is an information hub for Labour Party members. Log in on this link. You will have to register the first time you log in to this site so will need your membership number. Under “Profile” you can see and change the details that the Labour Party and the local Constituency Party hold about you. If you get a new e-mail, for example, you can change the details the Labour Party holds on you yourself. You can also alter your “Privacy settings” so that you restrict what is sent to you.
Membersnet contains a host of webinars (web based seminars) which will be useful to you.
- Only a very small portion of your membership subscriptions goes to the local Labour Party. To fund our campaigning, we have to raise money. We do this:
- Through the “100 Club” – buy your numbers by direct debit and half the amount goes back to members in a monthly draw. This means half the amount goes towards campaigning. Join by filling in this form (link):
- Fun social events – quizzes, barbecues, cheese and wine evenings, social evenings, and comedy evenings with national figures organised through “Stand Up for Labour”:
- Letting out 160 London Road – we let out the office and the meeting room
- Donations – particularly important at election time: the more we raise the better we can campaign.
- Joining in can be great fun and you know any funds raised go to an important cause.
Other communications channels include:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/KBLabour
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/KingstonLabour
Facebook, Kingston and Surbiton Young Labour – https://www.facebook.com/kingstonyounglabour/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/kingstonlabourparty/